Sunday, May 17, 2015

My thoughts on the La Liga Winning



       Alright guys. SO It is well known that Barcelona has won the La Liga tittle and I'm not going to lie I'm a little disappointed at that like you have no idea. I will always love Barca but I just had my heart on Madrid winning and for all of the people who think I'm an a-hole that you need to go and jump in a hole and cover it with a rock. I have my opinions and I love both teams I also love Chelsea, Man U, Man City, and Liverpool. So if you hate the fact that I love the crap out of rival teams the like I said go jump in a hole and cover it with a rock. Now back to the issue. 

       I really did want Real to win this season but I guess this year wasn't it ya know, and to all the Barca players and Barca fans Congratulations on the win really like you guys worked hard and that hard work payed off and you got the league title alright so to all Barca players and fans and staff and family of the players you guys deserved it well but I really did have my heart set on Madrid winning this tittle and the El Clasico but that didn't happen either so we will always have next season ya know but until then the team and I mean all teams better work hard to try and win alright.

       Now onto the Liverpool issue. UGHH I'M SO SAD THAT Steven is leaving like you have no idea how messed up I was when I heard the news I just can't ya know. 

       Its good to know that LA will be getting one of the best players but it sucks knowing that Liverpool is losing the best captain that they have :'( :'( ugh

        Knowing that David Beckham had gave him advice by telling him to go for it lets me know that there are people up for this and that they are alright unlike some of those people who are in america and is all like " All heck no, He aint about to come across the big river and think he is about to take over anything here in LA" Like go F yourself alright and then go jump in a hole and cover it up with a rock like frfr LA is about to get one of the best players I've ever seen like you just don't know. I want somebody here to come up to me and say something stupid about Steven coming the LA Galaxy like I can't even.

        Anyways Please tell me about how you feel about everything that I just wrote about alright. Like let me know how you felt when Barcelona won, When Steve Gerrard played his last game on the Liverpool field. Tell me how you feel :)

         P.S:: I'm so sorry I haven't been posting like I should have. Like all the games that are being played always happen when I'm either at school and can't seem to get any type of signal to watch it cause I will watch the game that will be on and look at it in class lolol like you just don't know. But other then that I can catch some games and just seem to be like ' oh snap a game is on' and when I go to watch it. It ticks me off cause I missed like a goo twenty-five minutes of it and I just be like ' F it cause if i missed the beginning then I'm going to be loss and I will feel like I missed a big part of the game when I know I haven't missed a whole bunch of nothing so I just think it's my laziness getting in the way ya know but I will try hard as crap to update for the rest of the European league alright. Thanks for taking the time to actually read this boring blog and you still take your time to read it so THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment