Monday, April 20, 2015

Another Barcelona win!!

Well once again another win.


Well Well Well... Barcelona is still in the lead with that win against Valencia. And let me tell you I was on the edge of my seat with every kick, to every pass. I didn't know what I would have done if Barcelona didn't win to be honest. That game was a great game and they way that both teams were playing was as if that was the make it or break it game. Valencia did really well with their defence their offenece not so much in my my eyes. Missed a PEN. but I think they did get two corners. 

Barcelona had them beat by the second half. The last mintue goal that MESSI had scored was crazy and yet simple whice was one of the main reasons why I loved the fact that he got a goal. Even though it wasnt the winning goal it was the goal that put them on top in the 90' +3 mark ya know.

I don't really have much to say on this, But Good job to Barcelona on the win... still slight wanting you to lose your next game against Paris SG, my other sugar daddy on that team. David Luiz... So Yes Neymar I love you but I am rooting for your Brazillan team mate. But I still love you with my heart <3.

See you guys next in a few day.

Sorry I didn't update about the Real Madrid-Malaga, Then about the Wolfsburg v. Schalke 04. I didn't watch neither of them but I do know that Real won with 3-nil, and Wolfsburg ended with a D of 1-1 so hopfully I can catch the next game. Ugh school is about to end in six weeks so I will be able to update often... Hopefully. 

Much love to you fellow Futbol lovers.
- Yanna

No comments:

Post a Comment