Thursday, May 21, 2015

My day is ruined.

So I went through my day with a big smile on my face and I come home and dance a little bit. then I go to sit down and get on my tumblr on my phone only to find out that the wonderful Dani Alves will be leaving the beautiful team of Barcelona, minus the fact that Xavi Hernández is also leaving so my heart is just hurting and in pain like you just don't know how bad this is hurting me like Xavi has been there for twenty-four years, Dani has been with the club for seven years I think.. if i counted that right lol. But really these guys are apart of the Barca family it's just hard to say goodbye to guys that have done so much for the club it's just going to get hectic for a while and I don't think the guys will ever be the same you just can't replace the two men that are going away ya know. Please tell me your feelings about the two wonderful boy that are leaving the club :( I hope you guys will give them as much respect even more now that they are leaving. 

- Yanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment