Sunday, April 5, 2015

I'M SO SORRY

OH MY GOSH!! I AM SO SORRY. I've been so caught up with school and college applications and then the open houses. UGH!! WHY DOES TRYING TO HAVE A FUTURE GET SO BUSY LOL JKJK

But I am on top of a few things Barca is going to be playing will play today the three and I will try and catch it, If i don't then I'll just post what did last time which was min-by-min updates on the game and try to make so sense of it then put my own input.

With REAL MADRID.... I have a few things to say about them but that's another post for another day, They played today I think at two maybe one but the score was outstanding. 9-1, and the sweetheart Cristiano made five of those goals being the first time he has made five goals in a game. This game was sentimental to all the Madridstas, all over the world. So we are kind of in our feels. So I will see you guys in a few hours or day's either or depends on what my grades look like :) 

BTW Thanks for those who are actually taking the time to read this.. I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment