Sunday, March 1, 2015

The first post !!!!!

HEY!!!!

- So what's up.... Alright I'm a newbie when it comes to Futball. Yes, I know I don't know anything that's why the link is armature futball talk. So I don't want to hear anything about how I don't know anything about the sport when I know something or at least enough to understand whats going on and how the game is being played.

- When it comes to do I play... the answer is .. No. Why because I don't like running but I do play sports so that doesn't really add up like it should but hey that's what happens

- Somethings about me 

  1.  I'm 17 years young, Yep i said young boom!
  2.  I'm an African American- Native American Female so if I get hate for being black... suck my toes punks!
  3. My favorite team(s) : The Real Madrid and Sometime Barcelona hehe :3
  4. My favorite player(s): Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Iker Casillas & Chicharito Javier Hernandez.
  5. Favorite color(s): Purple, Crimson and Cream :D
  6. I'm a junior in High school and I play a sport that really has nothing to do with soccer... unless you count the ball then nothing.
I really don't know what else to tell you.

- When it comes to me posting anything about it's just my opinion about the games that i do catch and watch so i really don't want any hate so please don't hate me. I'm just talking about what could be done better that what happen and what i would have done if i was in there shoes so please i don't think I can stress this anymore then I already have. DON'T and I MEAN DON"T THROW HATE!. Please and thanks... OH! and please give me feedback on what i am doing wrong or what games i should watch and give my two cents on :3

No comments:

Post a Comment