Sunday, March 8, 2015

Real Madrid V.S Athletic 1-0

Real Madrid V.S Athletic 

Well,, For those who watched this game new how it ended; A lose for Real. Now I did come in at like 12:12 so I only missed twelve minutes of the game, but from what I did see and catch I wasn't very happy with it.

Real Madrid

Real did a great job at everything and most of you may say that she is only saying that because that's her favorite team. But I'm telling the truth they did good, i think they could have done better on protecting the ball better, Their passing was at least 85%-90% accurate. For a little funny, when the camera would cut to Real's Manager. He would be chewing gum and i thought he was chewing it like a cow he he.

When BALE was going for goal and gotten fouled due to him being offside. I personally think he wasn't offside but then again like I said I recently gotten into futball so I don't fully know all the fouls but that offside one... yea I got that one down and packed thanks to my cousin. Then again when BALE tried to pass to BENZEMA but it was too deep. I think had had thought too much into the fact that Athletic had the goal and it was 1-nil. * 47' *

When it comes to the defending part I personally think that they had all did a good job both teams; Then it gotten to the last +3 minuets of the game that's when everything thing started getting real... he he see what I did there. When Real was able to get the corner kick and C.Ronaldo had tired to get that header but was to early missing the whole ball. i felt as it he felt like a ton of bricks was on his shoulder to make this goal and tie the game but he didn't so I just felt as if the team was stressed because they are on top of the League board; They know that they have to keep that position on top.

Through out the game I was keeping notes, and i see that i wrote down that Cristiano rarely ever had the ball but when he did he barely did anything with it which I tend to connect that with the face that He is selfless when it comes to some goals, again also due to the fact that he is the leading in goals so he AGAIN was stressed because he has to stay on top and above MESSI as some would say.

Yep I'm still on the Cristiano thing. He had gotten the ball with in the end time of the game and he had kicked for a goal but was a little too wide for it to actually make it into the net. ' Going back to the fact that he was stressed '

I'm talking to Cristiano when I say this.. Please calm down you don't have to get every goal, or try and shoot the ball every time. You are stressed so what you need to do is just calm down. When you go in foe goals or have the ball you look up tight so just clam down some just a little alright then you could be able to concentrate on the technical on shooting a goal or passing the ball. You have always been missjuding the ball a lot.

I just wanna put in here that IKER... is bae on the low and the save he made 50:98 was just bomb :D it was just wonderful. IKER way to keep the score at 1- nil instead of 2-nil.

When it came to around 65'- 90- +3. REAL was kicking easy balls for the GK of ATHLETIC to block. Like around 71' The goal was so close but it skimmed the side bar of the goal... so close.

The possesion Percentage: Athletic 38% R.Madrid 67%

Fouls : Athletic 17 R.Madrid 9.

So even though that Real didn't win i still have faith in them Tuesday when that face Schalke 04 again. I don't think I will be able to catch it due to the fact that I'm still in high school. The game starts at 3:45 EST and I get out of school at 4:00 and I get home at around 4:30. So I would only have seen then last five minutes of the game then it would be purposeless for me to try and catch it so I will just post again after BARCELONA plays EIBAR. Yes I know I said I'm not very fond of BARCELONA, but a Futball game is a Futball game so I will post about that one then my next one should be about REAL MADRID V.S LEVANTE and that's on a Sunday, and that starts at 4:00 so i will be able to make that one. 

If anyone wants to know how I watch them. 'well duh T.V '. No i watch them all on my computer on this website called TimeSoccer  . This website is best for watching all Futball games live. I personally love this website. So if anybody is out there and they don't have any place to look at the games just find a computer and go to that website. 

Yours Truly

- Yanna



No comments:

Post a Comment